If you have ObjectDock or RocketDock,you certainly know the stack docklet from Matonga.
Now, if you don’t want any dock and simply use your taskbar, you can have stack view too.
Just get StandaloneStack 2, create a shortcut and voilà, run it to show the stack.
StandaloneStack 2 use the Matonga stack library, so you can thank him for making it…. 😉
see StandaloneStack page to know more.
– Base on new stack library from Matonga
– Better customization dialog.
– Special folder- Video preview with “animation” (.AVI )
– Folder navigation in stack ( hold CTRL key to enter in folder – but no go back)
– Image loading in backgroundIn 2.0.7
– Open speed improvment. Check “keep in memory when stack is closed” to activate cache.
The file list is not reloaded from filesystem.
– Custom icon name is now like “_.doc” with underscore (XP can’t create file without prefix like .doc )
– Fix location of stack if you force the position and then change screen resolution.
– Right click context menu.
– “click thru” on transparent part of the icon (for stack mode) now open the shortcut.
– Keep mouse button settings if button is swapped ( for lefty )
– you can force stack position on screen- numerical sorting for filename.
when filename begin with a number, it is used to sort the file.
– don’t run shortcut if you hold down mouse button more than 2 seconds
– video shorcut preview and animation
– you can turn off video preview
– “A stack/folder in the stack can not be opened if it contains the shortcut of deleted application” should work ?
– stack shortcut creation can be made in any folder ( instead of desktop folder only)
Change log and bugs report in this forum : http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=52173